Business Analyst – Victoria, Australia (#Girik925)
Girikon is an IT consulting & development company, based out of Phoenix, Arizona with development centers in Phoenix, USA & Noida / Bangalore, India and Melbourne, Australia
Girikon is a Salesforce Silver Consulting Partner, HIPAA compliant, ISO 9001 certified & ISO 27001 certified. Along with Salesforce, Girikon also supports its customers on technology platforms such as Java, Microsoft, Oracle, Data Management services etc.
Girikon has expertise in the majority of Salesforce Platforms, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Salesforce CPQ, Billing, 3rd Party integrations, Force.com development, Lightning Development and Data Migration.
Our network of offices in USA, India, and Australia, allows Girikon to quickly respond customer’s requirements with a balanced resource loading. Girikon has a team of experienced and certified Salesforce Architects, Developers, Consultants, and Administrators. Girikon’s strength lies in Salesforce implementation, customisation, development, integration, and support.
Girikon is looking at hiring a full-time “Business Analyst” with following job description:
Location – Victoria, Australia
Education & Experience
- Undergraduate Degree IT desirable however not a prerequisite.
- Work Experience desirable however not a prerequisite.
- Work Experience in previous positions to demonstrate work ethic, great attitude to learn and grow and desire a level of progression.
- Background in Information Technologies is mandatory.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Experienced in preparing presentations.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Fluent communication in person, on the phone, and in email.
Key Position Responsibilities:
- Responsible for bridging the gap between IT and the business by assessing processes, determine requirements and deliver recommendations and reports/proposals to customers and prospects.
- Engage with business experts, users, and leaders to understand how changes to process, products, services, and software can improve efficiencies and add value.
- Articulate the ideas but also balance them against what is technologically feasible and financially and functionally reasonable. Depending on experience you might work with data sets, various products, tools, software, services, or processes.
- Participate in presales activities including analysis of requirements and preparation of proposals.
- Participate in the project initiation kick-off meetings, discovery sessions etc. with key stakeholders and the client project teams.
- Perform current state analysis, configuration, and customisation analysis.
- Define and document future state requirements.
- Training to business users on applications supported.
- Developing new procedure documentation.
- Provide a liaison point between IT and the business as needed.
- Work cross functionally within IT and business teams.
- Arranging business meetings and one-on-one conversations with teams and customers.
- Should work with both onsite & offshore teams as required.
- Ability to work from home and flexible working hours if required.
If interested, please submit your resume to “firstname.lastname@example.org”
Note: Please be aware that applications will be kept on file for up to 12 months.