Graduate Marketing Analyst – Australia (#Girik951)
Girikon is an IT consulting & development company, based out of Phoenix, Arizona with development centres in Phoenix, USA & Noida / Bangalore, India and Melbourne, Australia
Girikon is a Salesforce Gold Consulting Partner, HIPAA compliant, ISO 9001 certified & ISO 27001 certified. Along with Salesforce, Girikon also supports its customers on technology platforms such as Java, Microsoft, Oracle, Data Management services etc.
Girikon has expertise in the majority of Salesforce Platforms, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Salesforce CPQ, Billing, 3rd Party integrations, Force.com development, Lightning Development and Data Migration.
Our network of offices in USA, India, and Australia, allows Girikon to quickly respond customer’s requirements with a balanced resource loading. Girikon has a team of experienced and certified Salesforce Architects, Developers, Consultants, and Administrators. Girikon’s strength lies in Salesforce implementation, customization, development, integration, and support.
Girikon is looking for Full time “Graduate Marketing Analyst” with the following job description:
Location – Australia
We are looking for bright and driven graduate from the Business and Law discipline to work on exciting Marketing projects for our Girikon Australian team.
You will work with the Australia team to gain an understanding of current client base and a range of industries to equip you with knowledge to collaborate with the Global Marketing team to develop a marketing strategy that is relevant to the Australian branch of Girikon.
There are a variety of business requirements that need to be gathered and investigated for incorporating into a marketing strategy, plus the generation of key objectives and action plans. This is a great opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience and exposure whilst leveraging your theoretical knowledge and turning it into tangible products and outcomes.
Girikon will require the successful candidate to be a self-starter, have a passion for making a difference and a growth mindset with desire to learn during an increased growth phase of the company.
- Analysis and requirements gathering / investigation for input into strategic planning
- Assist with the development and planning of marketing strategy for Australia. That includes:
- Social media – enhance presence
- Web site – review and provide suggested improvements / roadmap
- Events – showcasing benefits of having Girikon as a consulting partner
- Promotion of the Girikon consulting services
- Provide input to engagement plans
- Distilling key objectives
- Creation of action plans
- Engage with business experts, users, and leaders to understand how changes to the Marketing processes, product and service branding can improve Girikon’s position in different industry segments
- Articulate ideas but also balance them against what is technically and financially feasible plus functionally reasonable. Depending on experience you might work with data sets, various products, tools, software, services, or process.
- Ability to work from home and flexible working hours if required.
Education & Experience :
- Undergraduate Degree Business – majoring in Marketing desirable however not a prerequisite
- Work Experience desirable however not a prerequisite
If interested, please submit your resume to “firstname.lastname@example.org”
Note: Successful candidates will usually be contacted within two weeks. Please be aware that applications will be kept on file for up to 12 months.