Salesforce Functional Consultant (Salesforce Administrator) – Australia (#Girik955)
Girikon is an IT consulting & development company, based out of Phoenix, Arizona with development centres in Phoenix, USA & Noida / Bangalore, India and Melbourne, Australia
Girikon is a Salesforce Gold Consulting Partner, HIPAA compliant, ISO 9001 certified & ISO 27001 certified. Along with Salesforce, Girikon also supports its customers on technology platforms such as Java, Microsoft, Oracle, Data Management services etc.
Girikon has expertise in the majority of Salesforce Platforms, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Salesforce CPQ, Billing, 3rd Party integrations, Force.com development, Lightning Development and Data Migration.
Our network of offices in USA, India, and Australia, allows Girikon to quickly respond customer’s requirements with a balanced resource loading. Girikon has a team of experienced and certified Salesforce Architects, Developers, Consultants, and Administrators. Girikon’s strength lies in Salesforce implementation, customization, development, integration, and support.
Girikon is looking for Full time “Salesforce Functional Consultant (Salesforce Administrator)” with the following job description:
Location – Australia
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and driven Salesforce Administrator to be part of our Australian and New Zealand Salesforce Consulting team.
Girikon’s ethos and commitment to our people provides a perfect platform to grow and learn. The successful candidate will be supported and encouraged to participate in various training programs to further develop their skills and knowledge. Girikon invests in this training for the individual so that they are recognized through certifications and training programs.
The successful candidate will be a pivotal member of the presales team conducting business and technical discovery sessions with clients. Therefore, having Salesforce platform knowledge is a key skill required for the role to ensure our clients are presented and delivered a simple, effective, and user-friendly solutions.
You will work across a range of industries gaining invaluable knowledge that will help you to understand the different client’s business requirements. As well as direct client engagement you will collaborate with teams’ members including Account Managers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Software Developers and Quality Assurance Engineers to understand and deliver configuration and customisation required to the Salesforce Platform as a team.
Girikon will require the successful candidate to be a self-starter, participate in guided product specific training and a growth mindset with desire to learn during an increased growth phase of the company.
- Responsible for bridging the gap between IT and the business by assessing processes, determine requirements and deliver recommendations to clients and prospects.
- Engage with business experts, users, and leaders to understand how changes to process, products, services, and software can improve efficiencies and add value.
- Articulate the ideas but also balance them against what is technologically feasible and financially and functionally reasonable.
- Depending on your level of experience you may work with data sets, various products, tools, software, services, or processes.
- Participate in presales activities including analysis of requirements and preparation of proposals.
- Participate in the project initiation kick-off meetings, discovery sessions etc. with key stakeholders and the client project teams.
- Process and technical process mapping of current and future state.
- Should work with both onsite and offshore teams as required.
- Ability to work from home and flexible working hours if required.
Education & Experience :
- Undergraduate Degree IT a prerequisite.
- Salesforce Administration certification prerequisite.
- Work Experience in previous positions to demonstrate work ethic, great attitude to learn and grow and desire a level of progression.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent documentation and problem-solving skills.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
Technical Skills :
- Desirable experience in Salesforce products (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Non-Profit Success Pack, Education Data Architecture and Community Cloud).
- Must have hands-on experience demonstrating Salesforce functions and features.
- Perform analysis with key stakeholders to determine the project scope.
- Experienced in the use of Agile development ways of working.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
If interested, please submit your resume to “email@example.com”
Note: Successful candidates will usually be contacted within two weeks. Please be aware that applications will be kept on file for up to 12 months.