Salesforce Project Manager – Australia (#Girik987)
Girikon is an IT consulting and development company, based out of Phoenix, Arizona with development centres in Phoenix, USA and Noida / Bangalore, India and Melbourne, Australia
Girikon is a Salesforce Gold Consulting Partner, HIPAA compliant, ISO 9001 certified and ISO 27001 certified. Along with Salesforce, Girikon also supports its customers on technology platforms such as Java, Microsoft, Oracle, Data Management services etc.
Girikon has expertise in the majority of Salesforce platforms, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Salesforce CPQ, Billing, 3rd Party integrations, Force.com development, Lightning Development and Data Migration.
Our network of offices in USA, India, and Australia, allows Girikon to quickly respond customer’s requirements with a balanced resource loading. Girikon has a team of experienced and certified Salesforce Architects, Developers, Consultants, and Administrators. Girikon’s strength lies in Salesforce implementation, customization, development, integration, and support.
Girikon is looking for Full time “Salesforce Project Manager” with the following job description:
Location – Australia
We are looking for a passionate, and driven Project Manager to be part of our Australian and New Zealand Salesforce Consulting team.
Girikon’s ethos and commitment to our people provides a perfect platform to grow and learn. The successful candidate will be supported and encouraged to participate in various training programs to further develop their skills and knowledge. Girikon invests in this training for the individual so that they are recognized through certifications and training programs.
The successful candidate will be a pivotal member of the team leading a team of professional who will be conducting business and technical discovery sessions, solutioning, delivery and change management. Therefore, having Salesforce platform knowledge is a key skill required for the role to ensure our clients are presented and delivered a simple, effective, and user-friendly solutions.
You will work across a range of industries gaining invaluable knowledge that will help you to understand the different client’s business requirements. As well as direct client engagement you will collaborate with teams’ members including Account Managers, other Project Managers, Business Analysts, Software Developers and Quality Assurance Engineers to understand and deliver configuration and customisation required to the Salesforce Platform as a team.
Girikon will require the successful candidate to be a self-starter, participate in guided product specific training and a growth mindset with desire to learn during an increased growth phase of the company.
- Analyse, co-ordinate and troubleshoot project management activities.
- Perform project management activities for existing and new projects.
- Project resource allocation, with view on current and future project needs.
- Convey key milestones to stakeholders and proactively seek feedback.
- Provide direction and guidance to project resources and stakeholders on project activities.
- Develop and implement process improvements to achieve cost effectiveness and time saving without compromising quality.
- Report accurately on the project status internally and to customers and develop required documentations.
- Appropriately manage and report project issues and risks and action mitigation strategies.
- Advise on critical project decisions while meeting internal and external stakeholder expectations.
- Assist with the development of project scope (including delivery timelines) and budgets.
- Assist the Sales and Account management teams with presales activities.
- Project Manager is responsible for the day-to-day delivery of an individual project.
Education & Experience :
- Undergraduate IT Degree or relevant experience is a prerequisite.
- Salesforce Administration certification desirable.
- Ability to demonstrate work ethic and attitude to learn.
- Experienced at managing and mentoring team members.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent documentation and problem-solving skills.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
Technical Skills :
- Working knowledge of Salesforce products (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Non-Profit Success Pack, Education Data Architecture and Community Cloud) is desirable.
- Must have Project Management experience.
- Perform analysis with key stakeholders to determine the project scope.
- Experienced in the use of Agile ways of working.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
If interested, please submit your resume to “email@example.com”